Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, April 27, 2014

A day in the life....

....Pics via my iphone for the past week....

Went WILD for nail art....

Walked the track with my lil guy and his classmates - 2x this week

GREAT to see kids taking part and getting exercise....in this day and age all you see are kids noses' in their electronics

Went to my girls' track meets (yes 2 this week...this one sunny and gorgeous, the other cold and windy)

YIKES!! A lil too much first season sun on my skin....no worries, now it's a gorgeous tan color and NO, I don't overdue it (that was an hour IF that in the sun) I don't want skin cancer...I stopped doing the tanning beds this past winter and will be UBER mindful of the sun I get outdoors...please please y'all BE CAREFUL

ADORING these sandals....
 Picked these fun "candy coated" (they remind me of Nerds ropes candy) hoops at HobLob for $3.00
(apparently I am channeling my inner hippie this week)

My trusty sidekick...wherever I am. he's no far (UNLESS his "dogma" is home {my daughter}) because of his fur he always reminds me of a fur rug!!

Went to McD's to try and blog in the absence of my internet and WOW their wifi was SO SLOW...so much so that I left...

What have YOU been up to this week?!?!?

No comments: