Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, April 14, 2011

What she wore....

I have been SO BAD about taking pics of what I wore (and it's NOT just because I haven't gotten dressed or spent the day in yoga pants....just sayin). I haven't linked up here http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2011/04/what-i-wore-wednesday-20/ in awhile....need some inspiration.....going to see what y'all wore!!

Here is what I wore Sunday to church.....we FINALLY had some warm weather (we went from 56-84 - talk about CRAZY)
Orange Bead Necklace - Thrifted
Lace Shirt - Rue 21 (2009)
Khakis - Lane Bryant via Goodwill

Here is Monday's outfit....I wasn't even gonna post this one because there are SO MANY things wrong with it (the pink tank under was too big, the brown cute shirt is too short and these jeans make my booty look huge) BUT not all outfits will be a success.....
Brown LS Shirt - AGD 2008
Pink Tank - Maurices 2008
Jeans - Slimming Riders by Lee from Wal-Mart
BUT I did wear these lil cuties on Monday! These are from Target 2007....GOOD thing I bought 2 pair since Maya took one!

3 comments:

gin said...

I love the animal print flats...I have heels that are animal print but I don't wear them often because...they are heels. Plus, I like how the flats match your blog background, which is too cute.
Happy Friday!
gin @ Life as Topher's Mama

Meredith said...

fun flats! i so want some more animal prints in my life. and more heels. and maybe some gummy bears. ;)
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Anonymous said...

Love the leopard print flats. So cute!! I hope you have a great weekend :)