Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Warm and Cozy

Welcome November

A gentle reminder as we enter and leave....."give thanks".....

My $2.00 spikes are still thriving (and huge)!!
In the front entry signs of fall abound....(you'll the notice the flowers from my honey have gone from Jack O'Lantern to a pumpkin.....sshhh.....I just turned them around!!)
A lil fall tableau in the hall....the main elements remained the same - the mirror, sconces and table. The changes were the glittered candles (thrifted for .40 / each), the natural twig pumpkins (thrifted for .60 / each) the apple basket and the train case (that houses my nail polishes).
I LOVE the combo of the rust and lime green!

Juxtapose in the dining room of rustic elegance. Fun kitchsy green metal, silver tray and wood with wrought iron.
Stay tuned for more turkey decor! Here I have featured simple changes that evoke cozy fall memories!

No comments: