Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, February 3, 2012

I (USED) to Hate Pink

I was always the girl that HATED pink (simply because every other girl in the world was gaga over it! I NEVER want to be like EVERYone else). But I began to realize I like the deeper hue of pink - magenta if you will. I also have come to find the color looks pretty good on me (or so I've been told). SO I have cautiously been adding pink to my wardrobe....I decided to pull a few pieces and show ya what I've added so far! 

L to R: Romper from Target via GW (I know this was last summer and I saw a few of you wearing it and lookin' fab), Dress from Target - a great year round piece....wear with a turtleneck, long sleeve tee or collared shirt and tights with boots for winter OR add a sweater over the top FOR spring, layer a tank under and cute lil wedges, a darker hue of pink - burgundy velvet like blazer - SO CUTE with a fun tee underneath! Lastly a vintage wool skirt that is 3/4 length on me (I am 5'2") in that FAB magenta color!





Skirt still needs to be pressed (and spot is actually the flash).
Have a pink-a-licious day!!

No comments: