Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Target

It’s Target Tuesday!! Ok, not really, it just so happens my post today is about finds at Target and its Tuesday!! 
If you read the post before last, you know I am getting into the couponing!! I always peruse the end caps (ie clearance caps) to look for the latest and greatest sales! Sunday was no exception! I found these fab items.....
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in a FAB springy / summer shade of “yellow kitty” which was clearanced out at $1.94 and I had a coupon for $1.00 off SO I paid .94 for a polish that ordinarily retails for   $6.49. 


 On the same end cap was this L’Oreal HIP (High Intensity Pigments) matte shadow duo pot. NOW, while the yellow is fun to look at I don’t think I will ever wear it BUT the BLACK, I definetley will! I was in the market for a new black shadow and of course I also got this at a deep discount! It was clearanced out for $2.48 and I had a $2.00 OFF coupon SO I paid .48 for a name brand shadow that usually retails for $6.79. 




I picked up the cure Harajuku notebook to help keep me on task with my daily to-do's!! So cute and only $1.48. I KNOW we all check the Dollar Spot at Target )and some of you come up with the most fab projects) BUT on my shopping day I found these.....


The green one is my favey even though it didn't photog well! 
And who can resist a lil bow tie?!?! Luckily I didn't have to because at a Dollar I could have them all!!

I'd love to see your fab finds from Target!!

1 comment:

Makaila said...

Great finds! I think it may have been You that turned me onto going to Target! For Kardashian nail color?? :) Maybe? Love how you paired cosmetic coupons with clearance prices! Awesome!