Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Momma's Spring Wish List

Being un-employed doesn't allow for ANY spending....BUT a girl can dream right?!?! Or maybe look for stylish alternatives at the thrift or on a budget......

LOVE these preppy Topsider Stacks.....the navy is FAB and the jute is too cute! 


 EVERYWHERE I look I see WEDGES! Momma wants some wedges

Maybe like these in a pretty rose gold leather

Or these with a FAB neutral python print

And while we are on the subject of animals....how about this FABBY McFAB MK zebra bag....
♥ L O V E ♥

OR I'd take this GORG Ralph satchel

I think these platforms are fun and would add pizazz to any ensemble!

And we end with more cork bottom wedges in FUN colors for summer! I'll take the kelly green pair please!

So lottery god's IF you are reading these send some good juju my way!!

No comments: