Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, April 22, 2012

No One is Allowed To Leave Without Having FUN!!!

What does this remind you of ???

If you guessed Wrigley Field, you're RIGHT!!!

Yep! That's my girl, out on the field! And my lil' guy too!


 There is this FAB lil place in Freeport Illinois called Little Cubs Field http://www.littlecubsfield.com/

It's free, it's cute AND you can rent it for parties (how cool would that be?!?!)

These cute rules were posted on the dug out.....MY FAVE is "Nobody leaves without having fun"....My lil guy wasn't crazy about being there as he isn't a baseball fan - he said he's not good at it :( AND mommy didn't bring bats (I could swear on-line it said there were balls and bats in the dugout)....BUT by the time we left, my lil guy said he had fun!! 

It was a pretty magical and fun place in a lil pocket of America! 

There's Harry.....Give me a one.....

 A two.....

A three.....
Take me out to the ball game.....take me out with the crowds.....but me some peanuts and cracker jacks...I don't care if we never get back....So if you're looking for something fun to do with the kiddies for free, head out to Freeport....Don't forget the bags of Cub's peanuts and Cracker Jacks! (and to check the schedule because lil leagues actually play there!).

1 comment:

Makaila said...

how fun!! cute cute pictures. :)