Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, February 14, 2014

FOODIE FRIDAY....Chobani Key Lime CrumbleYogurt

I've talked before about my LOVE for the Chobani yogurts....greek yogurt with fruit on one side and "flip In's" on the other....The one I am talking about today is the Key lime pie. SO DELISH!! The greek yogurt actually has LIME pulp in it and the flips side is graham cracker crust and mini white chocolate chips....


I've been making efforts to make changes in my diet and eat better....so to this DELISH mix I added about a 1/4 cup of blueberries. Blueberries added a lil tang and texture and are loaded with antioxidants.
 THIS was the perfect tasty treat!! 
Have you ever noticed at good eateries the serving portions are far smaller than say your family restaraunt?!?! I my opinion it's because the FLAVOR and pairings are so fab in good food that you don't need A LOT to fill you...it's more about enjoying the actual food rather than filling a void.

No comments: