Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

THRIFTY TUESDAY....Gone THRIFTING


I HEART thrift stores and I don’t care WHO knows it!! SO when a girlfriend and I made plans to go to lunch we decided to throw thrifting in the mix!! Here was my haul....





A set of 4 white plates (I LOVE white dishware...I can mix and match, collect pieces along the way and they are a nice palette for photog’ing food) 3 pink glitter “sea urchins” that I plan to paint gold, 2 white mugs for a future project and a shamrock hand towel for St.Patty’s day (BECAUSE I am an equal opportunity holiday decorator) and you guys will NEVER believe how much I spent!! UNDER $7.00. FOR REAL!!! 

SEE how cute my lil sea urchins look pink....I may NOT pain them OR go back and buy more so I can have gold ones for the summer months and pink for the winter holidays.....

No comments: