Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, February 20, 2014

WINTER you're killin me....STAYING moisturized and hydrated...Burt's Bees, Carmex and more

PHEW!! With a title that long I'd better have something good to say right?!?!? No worries, there's an embarrassing pic included too!! This winter has my skin and scalp SO DRY...like itchy dry (not dandruff just itchy). I have had this lil sample of Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Hair treatment, so I figured I'd give it a whirl...

I put a plastic bag of my Avocado treated hair and popped my knit Bears hat on (HERE is the embarrassing pic) BUT I can share with you...we're friends right?!?!?
The hair treatment was AMAZE....my scalp felt moisturized and un-itchy!! Below you will find the rest of the products I use to keep my skin hydrated and moisturized.

Moisturize Winter regime


Oil free face moisturizer - LOVE this as it takes the ruddy appearance out of your skin
target.com


Oil free face moisturizer - I use this on my HANDS!! Super hydrating AND will help keep hands looking young (did you know that a woman's hand and decolletage can make you appear older than you actually are if you don't take proper care)
target.com


Carmex lip care - I'm ADDICTED...I go into a panic if I don't have a tube with me at all times! 
$4.25 - asos.com


Johnson's Gel With Cocoa Butter, Baby Oil, 6.5 fl oz - PERFECT to slather on after a shower
walmart.com


No comments: