Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

THRIFTY TUESDAY....GOODWILL DOLLA DAY

Y'all I LIVE for Goodwill Dolla Days!! It's a FAB way to step outta my comfort zone with SOME clothing pieces OR get clothes for one of the many hundred Pinterest projects I've pinned!! Last Thursday was just that day (I think dollar days are once a month). SO, I organized my color and will show over the next few weeks on THRIFTY TUESDAY what I SCORED!!



This is a funny story...while shopping around GW with my cart overflowing a guy asked me "is that all for you?!?!?" I said "no, a lil for me, a lil for others...." heck at a dolla I bought stuff for my dad (he's a 2XLT - not as easy to come across and NEVER a dollar!!).



 TOP LEFT: Black sequin/beaded dress (I will NOT be wearing this as a dress BUT think it could be cute with leggings and a denim jacket)
Navy or black (I can't tell) simple sheath dress by J.Taylor New York (ALWAYS good to have a sheath dress on hand for something that might come up....can be dressed up with jewelry or casual with a FAB pair of wedges).

I attempted creating a polyvore board to give you an IDEA of the look I'm after.....

navy sheath dress


Zac Posen dress
barneys.com



See by Chloé wedge sandals
net-a-porter.com


Bead jewelry
noondaycollection.com


KENNETH JAY LANE necklace
$205 - pret-a-beaute.com




And I'd add THIS fab bag (which I just so happened to pick up on Dolla Day {don't get too excited it wasn't a dollar it was $4.99 BUT I have been LUSTING after this bag since it first came out in 2012} )










BOTTOM LEFT: Black Lace vest (I have a penchant for vests AND lace) it says Virginia Slims Wear on the tag SO I'm willing to be it was a Virginia Slims giveaway?
Vintage Lace Nighty top...I think this could be ADORBS with a black cami underneath, a pair of boyfriend jeans and wedges


No comments: