Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, June 2, 2014

A DAY IN THE LIFE....CATCH UP EDITION

A day in the life are pics from my iphone from the past week....I haven't been real regular in posting as of late....Working a lot, celebrating Birthdays and Milestone events with my babies and sharing my time with my beau....

GORG Sunset....5/29/14

Flowers picked by my lil guy...

Look SUPER close...see those lil eyes?!??! My kids climbed into the box and scared the be-gees outta me!!

FAB vintage car parked outside of work...It was a FRESH lemon yellow #vintagemustang

My lil's made chocolate covered strawberries....

Sat out one morning and caught up on my emails while enjoying my morning cuppa coffee and the birds tweeting

Got a hair cut and colored hair extensions....
What have YOU been up to?!?! 

No comments: