Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, June 30, 2014

MANIC MONDAY.....4th Of July Decor....

Semi un-related to 4th of July (BUT it is blue and white..) a pic of the sky last night during our walk....SO pretty


I typically decorate for EVERY holiday (altho this has gotten harder since I started working). My china hutch always has white dishes it's the pops and accents that change it up for the holidays....I added some red, white and blue for the 4th!

For a moment lets re-visit china cabinets past.....
"PROMOTION"

EASTER

CHRISTMAS
(you'll notice in each pic all the main players are the same....white plates, hobnail milk glass and then accented by decor or pops of color of the season)


Have YOU decorated for 4th of July?!?!? If so Leave you're link so I can check it out!!

1 comment:

Twinkle Terrior said...

love the holiday decorations!