Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Saturday, August 8, 2015

A DAY IN THE LIFE....

.....Pics via my iphone from the previous week (or two...I fell a lil behind blogging)

Matching tattoo's with my homegurl...."Ohana" means family and family means NO ONE gets left behind



Gettin a lil vitamin "D"

Hopped on the #midori july list (in my own planner) and THIS was my July bucket list....

Movie in the Park....

My "patio farm" that wasn't fairing so well....the rain and then the dry hasn't made for a real great combination....

One of my co-workers gave me this #lancome Rose shade of lipstick to celebrate national lipstick day!!! 
 FINALLY got in to the dermatologist for my toe (that has been like this since MARCH...it's evolved and changed and I wanted to make sure it wasn't melanoma....the tests came back clear for fungus and melanoma THANK GOD.). I think she cut it too short last time causing a bleed under the nail (because this toenail came off several years ago when a cart of bricks fell on my foot)

Starbucks (through the generosity of friends and fam) has become a summer tradition....

Started August with a FITNESS BANG!! But after two trips to the gym my headaches returned...So maybe I was overzealous for just returning....

Dessert plates lined up and ready for grilled pina and blueberries

Squeezing in a vitamin D break on my work lunch....

My daughters DREAM car....and the really funny part is she had a barbie VW when she was younger...

Saw this at #kirklands.....LOVE the saying!!!

FREE breakfast pancakes at ihop

Day off is a day to get sh#t done!!! (until my gurl tempted me with a sbux run)

And a visit to Michael's yielded new journal material and and a #heidiswapp planner - SWOON!!

What have YOU been up to?!?! Do you post a weekly re-cap?!?! If so leave a link so I can come see what you're doing!!! 

No comments: