Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, August 24, 2015

MANIC MONDAY.....MIXED MEDIA Supplies, HEIDI SWAPP

While having a lil girls day out (and running errands in between) my homegurl and I stopped in Kirklands (SWOON) and I saw this print...I LOVED the saying and IF I had a lil girl I probably would've bought it....OR a home office!! 


BUT instead I snapped a pic and re-created it in MY mixed media journal (which is just alined journal that I have found SO easy to use and keep my things...kinda like a vision board, inspirational journal, scrapbook, want list ALL in one)


While we were poking around at all the artsy craftsy places NO trip would be complete without a stop at Michael's who JUST SO HAPPENED to have Heidi Swapp select products at 70% off!!! See that striped journal / datebook in the back?!?!? Oh yeah - got it for a SONG!!! I haven't used it yet because I am still in my sugarpaper LA one (prob come January I will be in it to win it with Heidi....altho I may have to carry a bigger purse? HOW do you girls carry those bigger planners around with you - please advise!!).

Below are a few recent images from my MMJ (Mixed Media Journal)...
Home products on the left and beauty stuff on the right...no REAL method to the madness, just clippings of stuff I wanna try or have someday!! 

I made a few FALL fashion pages (I am NOT ready YET for fall - my toes are still sportin NEON PINK for as long as I can)
THIS is a good way to see the trends, paste then together and then go thru my closet and see what I have, what I don't and what I can improvise with (I used small post it's for notes as I went of what I liked)


I LOVE the concept of the Midori challenge and while I don't HAVE a midori I can still partake with my MMJ...You can find out MORE about the Midori Challenge here http://livelifeandcreate.blogspot.com/2015/07/august-2015-creativemidorichallenge.html

If YOU already participate or have your own MMJ style, please leave you link - I'de LOVE to check it out!!

No comments: