Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, September 14, 2017

TRY IT THURSDAY....DOLLAR TREE COW PICTURE

I LOVE a good find!!! Last week I got to go garage sale-ing and found a few pretty good pieces...

 (obvi the napkins are from Target and the other from Homegoods BUT this ENTIRE haul was $10.00 - TOTAL). See the apple picture?!?!? While it IS beautiful, I really bought it for the mirrored frame - I paid $2.00.


        I pried up the apple pic to see if it would loosen without tearing the fabric and it did!!!



I needed some type of backing for my picture as it was slightly smaller than the glue spots left behind....

 I was going to use a scrap of denim from an old pair of jeans BUT it wasn't wide enough...so I dug through my scrapbook paper and found this blue tissue type paper...hot glued it down...

Hot glued my cute lil @dollartree Cow print on the paper....and VIOLA!!! My country glam print is ready to be hung!!


No comments: