Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

THRIFTY TUESDAY....FALL FLORAL URN

I am SO LATE to the youtube game....I NEVER watch videos on there....but one of my insta accounts I follow posted a fall home tour and I've been ADDICTED ever since!! I find so much INSPIRATION on these decorating / haul channels (I mean I TOTALLY wanna make some videos too BUT I'm not ready yet...I want my office to be perfect OR at least usable - like legit the table is COVERED with stuff). Anyway after watching @sharonshesofabulous https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPJjQPls_aA&t=941s I was inspired to create FALL FLORAL centerpieces.

While out thrifting one day I found this gorgeous floral urn - already done up like this and I was buying it to piece it out...was going to use the flowers for one thing and the urn for another...

 BECAUSE it was ONLY $1.00 for the whole thing....I couldn't buy either the flowers or the urn for under $4.00....

 Then I realized it was TOO GORGEOUS to take apart...and I could keep it out year round and just ADD fall elements....like this chunky glitter pumpkin I made and showed y'all HERE
I simply added a wooden skewer and stick it sideways into the arrangement....
and then I remembered I had this gorg feather I found at a garage sale (in the driveway out in the country on our way out) and plopped that in there too!!
Now I have this really gorgeous rustic arrangement in my powder room (and the total cost - $2.00). If you have a decor youtube channel leave me your link so I can check it out!!

No comments: