Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, September 29, 2017

FOODIE FRIDAY....PUMPKIN LIFE



TRUE STORY

Once September 1st rolled around I had to get my PSL on...

Lest you think I'm a total @starbucks snob....I make my own coffee at home too (OF COURSE flavored with Pumpkin Spice creamer from @coffeemate . Although @aldi has a pretty good version too). Have you tried these Pumpkin Spice Oreo cookies?!??! Cookies of the devil I tell you!! SO DEELISH!!!

Speaking of Aldi...I saw this Pumpkin Chipotle pasta sauce there and decided to give it a whirl - YUM!!! Reminds me of my homemade sauce with a lil zip!

Since it's been in the 90's in the midwest - a PSL was outta the question Monday - a PSL FRAP was EXACTLY what the DR ordered (because @portillos was still OUT of their pumpkin shakes)

AS I mentioned in the 90's SO I grilled some steaks over the weekend (I feel kinda jerky complaining about 90 degree's when people in Florida, Puerto Rico and Mexico are dealing with legit life threatening weather lash back).




Some nice bacon wrapped filets from @target ( LOVE their meat...I try to get there first thing in the morning to take advantage of the discounted sell by that date meat).

Wanna know something IRONIC?!?! I don't like pumpkin pie - the texture just grosses me out (come to think of it I am more of a cake and frosting kinda girl anyway).

No comments: