Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, October 27, 2011

WIWW

I am a day late to link up BUT better later than never!! I LOVE linking up with Lindsey http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2011/10/what-i-wore-wednesday-40/ it's fun to see what everyone else is wearing AND keeps me outta sweats all week! LOL! I actually only have one pic this week (NOT because I didn't get dressed, life just happened and was busy).

This was just a silly off the cuff pic and it turned out to be my favorite (look wise BUT not all the crap in the background)

Here is what I wore.....
Sweater - The Limited (thrifted)
Leopard Tank - Wal-Mart 2010
Jeans - Lane Bryant
Grey Suede Boots - Target Jan 2011
Purse - Thrifted
Rosary - Thrifted

The details......
Cute lil tie-up side on sweater

Off to see what YOU wore! Have a great day!

1 comment:

christy zima said...

OMG ! What a fabulous outfit !! Stopping by your blog ALWAYS makes me smile Ms Fashionista!! The purse and rosary are INCREDIBLE too -great thrift finds! I've only found a rosary once for a great deal, but it was at an antique store and we have it on our crucifix by the front door. I have my great-grandmothers rosary on my bedside night-stand. My sisters and I are always borrowing each others wardrobe and accessories! Be glad you arent related to us or we would raid your closet regularly!! Thanks for such wonderful posts!! HAPPY FRIDAY and have a fantastic weekend!