Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, March 24, 2013

WELCOME Spring and Easter

Is it spring??!?!? Because as I type this it's snowing outside....The calendar said it's spring....

 Come on in....



Bunny "mount" on the Gallery Wall






Notice any DIFFERENCE between these two pics?!?!!

These are just some components I threw together....got the "grass" last fall at the thrift for like .69 KNOWING it'd be perfect for spring!! I added the bunny, topped with a "cloche" (just a super large vase turned upside down) and a vintage egg cup

For the buffet I wanted something natural BUT also wanted to incorporate the colorful aspects of spring into the decor.....

 SO here's what I came up with...I was pretty happy with the outcome...as a blogger you KNOW no decor project is ever "COMPLETE"...if you're anything like me you're always tweaking until the 11th hour!!

I felt like the burlap was a lil too stark...so I grabbed a few of my MANY doilies and just kinda sprinkled them about....


Warmed it up don't you think?!?!?! So tell me - yay or nay to the doilies? It still looks good and not like your grandma's house - right?!?!

I LOVE the way the china hutch turned out for spring....GOOD mix of colors and neutrals!! 

My bunny is delivering a Tiffany box....

No comments: