Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, March 1, 2013

WIWW


 Yep, it's Friday! LOL! I am a lil behind! We have been so CRAZY busy, it's even been hard to get pics! I promise I did get dressed EVERY day!! LOL! Here are a few "proof is in the pudding" shots!

Thursday
 What I am wearing:
Scarf - Target (Skulls - LOVE)
Black Long sleeve T-  Target
Peacock Blue Vest (I had to describe the color since you can't even see it) - Loft via the thrift
Leggings - Seven via Marshall's
Boots - Coach

Friday
(Did ya notice my hair is styled different?!?! Even with it being short, I can still change up the style a lil!!)
What I am wearing:
Leopard Scarf - Family Dollar
Green Girly Thermal (it has ruffles) - Thrifted
Leggings - Seven via Marshall's
Boots - Coach

Saturday
What I am wearing:
Necklaces - Thrifted
Python Print Shirt - Chicos
Lace Tank - Macy's
Belt - Garage Sale
Jeggings - Chico's
Booties - Tom's

Monday
 What I am wearing:
Denim Jacket - Thrifted
T-Neck - Target via the thrift
Necklace - Chicos
Belt - Garage Sale (same belt as Saturday)
Grey Knit Skirt - Target via the thrift (it was NEW with Target tags - for those of you that don't know, Target donates their items to the thrift)
Grey Suede Boots-  Target
**Vest - Wal-Mart**
(I layered this day because it was near 40)

Thursday (I had a MAJOR headache - thankfully the week is almost at a close)
What I am wearing:
Scarf - Chicos
Sweater - JCP via the thrift (it was NEW WITH TAGS)
Tank - Chicos
Belt - Chicos
Jeans -Chicos
(they are actually crops from the summer BUT since I am wearing tall boots - nobody knows! Just don't use this trick when you are going to someone's house or bowling - because when you take your boots off - everyone will know your dirty lil secret!!)
Grey Suede Boots-  Target
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ to see what YOU wore!!! You like something ya saw, leave some comment love OR think I would LOVE what you wore - leave me your link!!

No comments: