Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, March 29, 2013

WIWW

I am linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2013/03/what-i-wore-wednesday-112/ for What I Wore Wednesday

MONDAY
 What I am wearing:
Denim Jacket - Thrifted
Print Tank - VINTAGE and Thrifted
Red Jeans - Chico's
Bracelets - thrifted
Sandals - WalMart for $5.00 - HOLLA!!!
(and no, it wasn't warm enough here  in the Midwest to wear sandals BUT I said ENOUGH with winter and decided to bust out the sandals!!)


TUESDAY
 What I am wearing:
Necklaces - Thrifted / Gifted / Chico's
Dress - Vintage (probably 80's) and thrifted
Boots - Aerosoles - old and don't remember
WITH denim jacket (and crazy face!! LOL) Denim jacket - OLD wal mart

WEDNESDAY
What I am wearing:
Skully Scarf - Target
Striped Sweatshirt - Target
Jeans (which are actually crops) - Hydraulic from Maurices
Boots - Coach

See something you think is fab!?!?!? Leave some comment love!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Love that thrifted vintage top! Adorb!

Anonymous said...

I like the crazy face. It worked for me. Looking forward to seeing more as the weather heats up.

Rebecca S. said...

You look so cute! I love your style :)