Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WIWW from the Past 3 weeks


 I have been SO bad about posting WIWW...I am feelin the winter blahs and am TIRED of winter stuff...I want sandals and skirts and t-shirts!! I only have a few pics from the last 3 weeks....

 I LOVE these green pants - supa fab color!! 
 What I am wearing:
Infinity Scarf - Family Dollar
Short Black Necklace - Sassy Pearl
Long Pearl Necklace - Chicos
Black & White Striped Top - H&M via the thrift
Black Tank - Target
Lime Green Jeans - Chico's
Black Wedges - Target

You've seen this outfit before - BUT this time the shoes are different...Lighter - more spring like - no?
 What I'm wearing:
Short Pearl Necklace - Express - OLD
Long Crystal Necklace - Consignment Shop
Leopard Hoodie - Chicos
Red Jeans - Chicos
Taupe Wedges - Toms


This was 2 days AFTER my procedure...and the first day I got dressed....
What I am wearing:
Skully Scarf - Target
T-Shirt with lace panel sleeves - Kohl's - OLD

This was 3 days after my procedure! LOL!! Notice I am wearing make-up here....and this one and the one before are self portraits!!
 What I am wearing:
Scarf - Family Dollar
Charcoal Sweater - Express

St.Patty's Day
 What I am wearing:
Blue Scarf - Lane Bryant
Burn Out T - Kohls - I think - OLD
Jeans - Riders by lee
Arm Candy - My CUTIE niece!

Tuesday
What I am wearing:
Sweatshirt - Aero
Striped Neon Tank - Michaels (YES, the craft store of all places!!) last year
Jeans - Lane Bryant (these are too big and baggy)
Boots - Uggs

As I put these pics up I was noticing shades of lime green seem to be my favey! What's YOUR fave shade for the season?!?!?
Linkin up with Lindsey http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2013/03/what-i-wore-wednesday-111/ for WIWW

1 comment:

Jeans and a Teacup said...

I love the green pants with the stripes! I think my favorite shade for the season is mint!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup