Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY

It's INCREDIBLE!!! I STILL have internet!! Which means I can link up to WIWW with The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ Its fun to get new inspiration, see what y'all wore and identify the up and coming trends (everything I ever saw that rawked in fashion I saw on a blog!!). 

Channeling my inner animal
 What I'm wearing:
Necklace - Chico's
Leopard Shirt  - thrifted (almost went BACK to the thrift UNTITL I tried a belt - the belt defined my waist and gave a cute shirttail look)
Skirt - Shop n Swap
Sandals - Macy's
Inner Audrey Hepburn (pearls are a CLASSIC staple in my wardrobe)
 What I'm wearing:
Pearl Statement Necklace - Chico's
(can be taken apart and worn as 2 necklaces -1 long and 1 short)
Fringe Vest  - Chico's
Black Tank - Thrifted
Jeggings - Chico's
Sandals -Macy's
BEACH DAY aka No Make up and not a care in the world day
What I'm wearing:
Fedora - Dollar Tree - That's right y'all - Dollar Tree!!
"Tank" - T-shirt from Target that I cut all apart
Bikini - Target
Skirt / Swim Cover Up - Target

Back to work
What I am wearing:
Necklace - Chico's
Striped Sweater - Chico's
Boyfriend Style Jeans - Chico's
Sandals - Wal-Mart

No comments: