Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, October 6, 2014

MANIC MONDAY....HALLOWEEN DECORATING

WOW!!! How did October sneak up on me?!?!? Time's a flyin!! October means switching the decor up ghoulish style!! The other night I was on a decorating rampage (STILL working on the inside SO you only get to see the outside today)....Let's start with how my front door looked all fall...

 Lime green, robins egg blue, oranges and pinks.....
My painted pumpkin (half gold, half REB) 
mixed in with real squashes, some mums mixed in with my pink petunia's, I recently added the sticks (which I looked for EVERYWHERE and then one day there they were at my neighbors garage sale) for height and texture
(see the lime green apple wreath on the front door? Framed in REB)

Sweet lil sitting area that we use throughout the summer and warmer fall days....

I added the pumpkin topiaries to the lanterns (come BACK Thursday for the tutorial)

BOOM!!! It's October 1st
(what changes do YOU see?!?!? Kinda like where's Waldo.....There's at least 4 things that are different from the Fall porch)





I'd LOVE to see your Halloween entry...leave me a link or your blog name!! Come back throughout the week for more Hauntingly good ideas!!

No comments: