Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

THRIFTY TUESDAY.....FALL TABLE SCAPE

Ok, I don't have a designated "craft area" or office or workspace SO my kitchen table is it - ALL THE TIME....like seriously....it looks like THIS more often than not (and we scoot the stuff around to be able to eat - which BTW I hate.....my family deserves a nice uncrowded place to eat)



While sitting amidst the crowded work space looking at all the fall homes tours one day,  I was inspired to throw together a QUICK tabletop display with items that were LITERALLY sitting in front of me
 (I picked up this FAB white washed rattan basket at #salvationarmy for .89 thinking it would be the PERFECT size for the back of the toilet tank) while looking at all the beautiful fall homes I decided something skinny for my tabletop would be MORE prudent than the toilet tank...
SO I popped a few pumpkins (that are intended for a fall wreath project I am still in the middle of creating) into the basket and VIOLA!!! I have a fall tablescape AND my future projects are organized, contained and displayed (until I have time to make that dang wreath)

Here it is with my new FAB table runner (which is actually a clearance throw rug from #familydollar). I LOVE fam dolla - the BEST thangs for a budget....GUESS the price on this lil beauty of a runner rug....leave your guess in the comments and we'll see who's right!!!

2 comments:

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi there, I am returning the visit ;) You know how I love thrifty decor--great job! Blessings, Cecilia

Andrea Nine said...

I LOVE the colors! Great job beautiful!!