Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, September 17, 2015

TRY IT THURSDAY.....FLEA MARKET PREP, A PUMPKIN and THE PEC THING

Anyone who's ever done a flea market, craft show, etc will tell you the prep is IMMENSE (if you want  success and the greatest results). I learned that with the spring flea market....I thought I had SO MUCH stuff, painted into the nights and when I got there I realized I was not as prepared as I thought I was, had far less product once it was spread out and learned the "smalls" can make or break your display...SO I have literally been prepping since the last market in May....

I hand dyed coffee filters....

Painted several items....

Cleaned and de-labeled countless bottles.....

LEARNED how to work with decomesh.....

Made t-shirt fabric balls....for display primarily but would totally sell them

Was UBER inspired in ways that sometimes shock the hell outta me.....

Painted some more.....


Tried my hand at ties.....

And THIS lil baby has to be my FAVE project of them all....a doily over a pumpkin - how SIMPLE, vintage and FAB!!!

Come see me THIS WEEKEND Sept 19 and 20th at #thepecthing at the Winnebago County fairgrounds!!! SHop til you drop because I don't plan to bring any of this back home!!!! LAST SALE of the season!

1 comment:

Andrea Nine said...

Not only are you beautiful, but you are super talented girl! I love all these things and I wish I lived closer or I'd come to your show! Good luck I hope you sell it all and I hope you have a glorious weekend!