Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, September 28, 2015

MANIC MONDAY....The PEC THING Flea Market

You know when it's in your blood....the hunt and gather process, taking nothings and making them into somethings, going from one lone ranger to a COLLECTION (ya know because you have more than one!!), making, creating and seeing things with new eyes. THAT is this lil mind of mine....2 weeks ago I was a vendor at #thepecthing and it was as FUN as it always is (until clean up time)....




After day 1 and sell thru of a few items it's always time to re-arrange and keep things FRESH for day 2






I sold quite a bit and came home with more than I had hoped I would BUT in all fairness I took and took and took until the cows came home....because the more I bring the better chance I have of selling   it - right?!??!? I had all my jingle bells in the cart for the Holidazzle Event BUT there's a waiting list...SO if anyone has an in at #winnebagocountyfairgrounds that would be AWESOME!!! My bestie and I wanna get our holidazzle groove on!

No comments: