Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

WIWW.....WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY

I like to link up with THE PLEATED POPPY http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2015/09/what-i-wore-107/ to see what everyone's wearing and get a lil inspiration!! 


What I'm wearing:
Earrings and Long Shell Necklace  - Burlington Coat Factory (more than great coats - LOL)
Short Shell Necklace - Bought while we were in Florida
Jacket - Chico's
Tank - Chico's
Distressed Boyfriend Jeans - #chicos
Sandals - Marshall's

End of a LONG work /errand day (I forgot my hair was even up) and WHY oh WHY did I not wear these pants more this summer?!?! We have about another week of white pants - DANG!!
Necklace - Chico's
Tunic - Chico's
White Pants - Ralph Lauren
Sandals - Macy's



What I'm wearing:
Jacket - Chico's OLD
Statement Necklace - Chico's
Tank - Chico's
Chambray "joggers" - Kmart for a SONG
AREN'T they CA-UTE?!?!?


 What I'm wearing:
Necklace - Thrifted
Tunic - Chico's (you have to wear leggings with this BECAUSE it's slit clear up the sides....for a more casual look I think it would be ADORABLE paired with cut off denim shorts)

Shopping for a homecoming dress day...aye aye....my daughter is SO picky....I have NO idea where she gets that from!!
What I'm wearing:
Faux Specs - the icing
Denim Vest - Chico's
Fringe (FAB) purse - Chico's

Off to see what YOU were wearing this week!!

2 comments:

Andrea Nine said...

Talk about CA-UTE!!! You you you!! I love all these! If I had to pick a fave: the tunic oh and the joggers!! I want some joggers!!! ;-) Happy Wednesday gorgeous lady!!!

Jennie said...

Very cute looks all around! You are right, Burlington has some great jewelry. And, girl, wear those white pants All year round - they are fabulous!

Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

Come join me for the Fabulous Friday Link-Up!