Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Pec Thing Flea Market

I was so happy to discover "The Pec Thing" this past spring. FAB flea market out in Pecatonica Illinois. This was my second time there and despite the weather....
I did really well. Moved several furniture pieces....all tables in fact...this lil beauty below was one of them (and truth be told my VERY fave....vintage styling in a modern grey-brown muddy paint color)


This Scary display was one of my FAVE so far! Classic black and white, used everyday elements and added a twist of scary!
The display piece in the middle with the witches hat sold within the first 45 minutes...each piece was a separate element that I put together for display and the gal loved it so much she bought the entire thing as it was!

1 comment:

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Great spooky goodies~ sounds like you had a great sale! Hopped over from Autumn Art party!