Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

White Wednesday PUMPKIN Stand

If you stopped by last WW (hosted by Kathleen http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/) you may remember these.....

Well that was the 1st step in creating a FAB fall project. In addition to the white pumpkin I needed these (free standing iron post and burlap ribbon[thanks Tia])...

Now y'all need to know I am AWFUL at getting the "in the action how-to's"....I simply sliced a X into the bottom of the funkin (so it wouldn't break when it stuck it on the post) then I tied a big 'ol HAPPY burlap bow onto the post.....


and here she sits proudly in the front entryway! Come Halloween she will be dressed in her scaring best with a big 'ol black witch's hat! I've linked up here....

The DIY Show Off


5 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

soooo cute and simple yet elegant!!!
Amy

Rebecca said...

This is a really neat idea-they'd look good in the yard too!

Kate said...

I love this idea soo cute. I love hoe you did the windows at your boutique I wish I were closer so that I could come and play with you!!! Thanks for checking in on me & mama. She's hanging in and still smiling even on the rough days.

xo
Kate

Deborah said...

I enjoyed my visit to your shop today! Very cute and inspiring - thanks for revving up my blogging spirit!
Debbie Villanueva

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Oh, cute!!