Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Friday, February 11, 2011

Dear Boots.....

I haven't forgot about you...I CAN'T WAIT to wear you again BUT since this is still on the ground.....
And you are too pretty to ruin with snow, we must wait.....

Beautiful Uggs.....I can't wait to wear you with a cute lil lace skirt.....
AND my new beautiful meant to be grey boots.....


I first saw you here.....http://whimsies-whatnots.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-01-27T08%3A42%3A00-06%3A00 on Whimsies & Whatnots blog and KNEW you were to be mine....

They are from Target. I was SURE they'd be around $40.00....and if that were the case I might have to skip them (NOW don't get me wrong....I like nice things and will splurge but on more name brand stuff....UGGS and COACH basically as they don't typically go on sale SO if I want it, I have to pay for it) as I am pretty thrifty with other things. SO I head to my local Target....go thru the shoe aisles and LOW and BEHOLD, there is ONE pair just thrown in with other boots....I am scared to look at the size....BUT when I do, they are MY size....AND they are only $9.99.....The choirs are singing!! These were MEANT FOR ME....SO, I can't wait to wear them with leggings, jeans, skirts....Please Mother Nature, STOP snowing.....

1 comment:

Sara F. said...

I'm so glad you found a pair! I seriously think I might have squealed when I found mine for $9.99! I can't wait to see the cute outfits you put together with them.