Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It is going too FAST.....

Do you ever wish you could slow life down a lil bit? I do! I just read a blog post from a mom who said if she knew what she knows NOW when she was younger she would've taken more time to enjoy her kids....and the small moments. I am, SO guilty of trying to make dinner, clean the house, do the laundry or an artsy project that I don't play legos, or the Wii or color.....I am having momma guilt....

SHE's gotten so big, so fast....but I didn't realize it until recently when I was looking at pictures from JUST last year....her baby face has matured. She's a superior honor roll student, a RAWKIN' basketball player, a good friend, a daughter finding her wings WHILE still being momma's baby....
She's a good big sister.....(when she wants to be LOL)
Lil feet! I LOVE this pic (my daughter, niece and son)....big, small and medium....I took this pic last year when I was (trying) to participate in the picture a day 365 challenge....and I am GRATEFUL....it caused me to capture a smaller, less ordinary FAB moment....
So I guess what I am trying to remind myself is to capture the wonderment of life THRU THEIR eyes....RELISH in the small moments....
Like the discovery of a new freckle.....

Or checking out the goats.....I wonder what they were talking about here.....
My girl ROCKIN' it out to HSM karokee!!
Thanks for taking a trip down memory lane with me....go home and HUG and KISS those babies NO matter how BIG or SMALL!!

No comments: