Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WIWW and Lace

It's WEDNESDAY again!! I am SO LOVING WIWW posts (I love to see what everyone else is wearing and HOW they wear it!!). Check it out here http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2011/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-13/ at The Pleated Poppy. I have to warn ya there are tons o'pics ahead....
(although I only have one outfit I wanted to highlight a trend I have been seeing EVERYWHERE).


FUN pose pic! LOL! What I'm wearing:

Western-ish style shirt w/a ruffled front - Maurice
Jeans - Maurices
Boots - Coach
Tons os Misc. jewelry!
See the cute lil ruffled front! Very subtle ruffles that don't add bulk
Layered necklaces....
Assorted bracelets....
Silver Bangle - Minneapolis Estate Sale
Multi-Colored Beaded Bracelets - Lil Boutique on vacay last year
BIG Silver Ball Bracelet - Wal-Mart (and a STEAL at $3.00)
Lucien Picard Watch - Seen Last week
White / Yellow Gold and Diamond Heart Bracelet - Birthday Present from my babies for my 31st Birthday
Silver Link Bracelet - Gift

NOW onto the trend I've seen in 3 different magazines in the last few days! L A C E! I am LOVING it....sweet and SEXXY all at once!

(image from InStyle Magazine February 2011)
I picked these lace racer back tanks up yesterday @ Wal-Mart courtesy of the Miley line....LOVE
This grey and black is my FAVE! I have been digging grey for awhile now and when ya add black lace - FAB!!
I had this black lace shirt in my closet....
Cute lil flirty ruffle detail on the sleeve.....
With MY shirt, I can try these trends.....featured in People Stylewatch Dec'10/Jan '11 issue
(images from People StyleWatch)

...and while we're on the subject of lace, check out these fab booties....a girl can dream, right?!?! With a price tag of 1100.00 THIS girl will keep dreaming!
Cream lace blazer.....
(image from InStyle FEb. 2011)

The blazer reminded me of THIS shirt I have in the closet.....
NOW quite a blazer BUT the right color(isn't that what magazines and blogs are for? INSPIRATION)...it can be worn open with a cute lil tank under....
Check the sweet lil pearl button detail (oooh, you didn't think we 'd get through a WIWW post without PEARLS did you??).

3 comments:

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

honestly... could you be any cuter? No!
love your hair!
your style!
very fun!
i am crazy nuts for lace too.

Sara F. said...

You are a girl after my own heart--I LOVE finding the Walmart/Target version of something in magazines! I have to add something lacey to my wardrobe!

Nathan and Megan said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your mention of the fleece with denim- I may have to try that! I must check out the new Miley stuff at Wal-mart. I haven't looked in a long time!