Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, October 25, 2012

I saw it, I Pinned it - I DID IT - Organization - plastic bags

I think most all of us know and have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest (LOVE so many inspiring ideas - HATE that we can get sucked into the vortex and next thing you know it's 3 hours later). Anyway, on another blog, she's doing a pin a day (everyday she is doing one project she has pinned - small or big depending) and blogging about it - I thought that's GREAT motivation for me to start putting into action what I pin!! SO, here it is!!!

Here is MY completed pin....

Here is my Pinspiration (the original from Pinterest is on the left and horizontal, MINE is on the right and vertical)
I just used a few strips of command adhesive on the back of the kleenex box and applied to the cabinet. I do roll my plastic bags, so they are nice and neat (I have for years - it allows me to check for holes and kept them corralled).

What have YOU pinned and tried?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The very first time I got onto pinterest, I did my first pin. It was an armband for an iphone made out of a sock. It was too easy and that's how I got sucked into the vortex known as Pinterest. Cut the foot off the sock, turn it inside out and pull it up your arm. Take the bottom of the sock and match it up with the top, so the outside is showing. Slip that iphone inbetween the layers of sock. It holds like a charm. I love that iphone armband. Esther Norine Designs

Heather said...

This is a great idea! All my plastic bags are shoved under the sink!

XO
Pearls & Paws