Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WIWW

Another week bites the dust! LInking up with Transatlantic Blonde http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/ and the Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2012/10/what-i-wore-wednesday-86/ for What I Wore Wednesday...

Wednesday (this outfit inspired by Tamera Beardsley's post)
What I am wearing:
Faux Fur Vest - JcPenny - last season
Snakeskin Print Top - Chico's
White Pants - Ralph Lauren via the thrift
Grey Suede Boots - Target http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5624818366674507140#editor/target=post;postID=3212681827905017729  (you can read the story about my boots here)
Necklaces - Thrifted

Thursday....in the Taco Bell Bathroom - LOL! Which reminded me of the song with the lyrics - I once got busy in a Burger King Bathroom - NAME THAT TUNE
 What I am wearing:
Jacket - Macy's
Tank - Thrifted
Belt - Chico's
Capris - Chicos
Sandals - Macy's
Purse - Coach

Friday
 Scarf - Old - Lane Bryant I think
Black 3/4 Sleeve T-Shirt - Chicos
Belt - Chicos
Skirt - JcPenny
Boots - Old

Saturday found me cheering my girl on in her Volleyball conference...Smells Like Team Spirit...NAME the CORRECT title and artist
 What I am wearing:
Volleyball Tee - Ordered thru school
Purple Banded Yoga Pants - Macy's

Monday
What I am wearing:
Necklace - theSassyPearl
Tank - Chico's
Leopard Print Sweater - Elie Tahari for Nordstrom's
Belt - Chico's
Jeggings - Chico's
Suede Boots - Target (same as in first outfit)
Sad Face - Courtesy of a nasty cold (insert sad face here)

Which explains why I looked like THIS on tuesday....

Can't wait to see what y'all wore! I heart comments, so feel free to leave one!!

2 comments:

Because Shanna Said So said...

Look at that fur vest!! You know that is one of the BIGGEST trends right now! Double high five!! :)

Melaina25 said...

The Humpty Dance!!!!

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰