Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, October 15, 2012

Makeover Monday 3 French Hens

October Market - 3 French Hens in Morris...


I LOVED my set up....everything came together perfectly!










Although the rain did not hold off....I had a GREAT time with my girl Jen - thank you so much Jen for coming out to help me!! Love ya girl!



I did encounter another FAB vendor who's style is impeccable - you can visit their Facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/mijonrose3


They had such cute pumpkins! I did buy two of the white ones pictured below (they were embellished with vintage jewelry and more over PEARLS!! You KNOW this girl couldn't pass up the pearls!!).

More from Mijon Rose....next time you are at the market, be sure to visit them!!


I am trying to figure out how I can do the 3 French Hens Holiday market - I hear it's FAB!!

No comments: