Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Parenthood The Braverman Clan

May God bless and keep you always...May your wishes all come true...May you always do for others and let others do for you....

THIS is the theme song that is heard at the beginning of Parenthood...


Do you watch Parenthood? I have since the beginning and EVERY episode os a tearjerker....I feel like the Braverman's are part of my family too!! This crazy close knit clan is what I wish to emulate in my life! I LOVE the crazy characters and real life experiences! Whose your favorite character? Who do YOU most identify with? I love the parents - Zeek is CRAZY in that dad-grandpa kinda way and Camille keeps him on an even keel! I most identify with Sarah.....just trying to find her way....raising her kids without their father....trying things on for size until they fit and NOT conforming!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a new follower from flats to flip flops and I have not watched this show. What channel is it on and what day? It sounds like a show I would enjoy. (not that I need more tv to watch tho) Esther Norine Designs :o)