Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Monday, October 22, 2012

Makeover Monday Halloween Snapshots around the house

Happy Monday!! Today I am posting pics of the Halloween decor that can be found around my home this month....Picture heavy so grab your cuppa coffee and enjoy!!

ps, one night at dinner the kids and I played a game of "I spy" where they took turns finding the halloween decor that I had put up that day (I had decorated a bit a few weeks before BUT pulled out more the other day....by playing I spy they had fun finding the new decor!!). This was a fun way for us to connect over the dinner table and do something a lil different!

"wicked" banner above the tv, scaredy cat and "beware!" written on chalk globe

 Skully Zsa Zsa....she has pearl eyes and her head lies on a bed of pearls.....

Vintage anagram pumpkin sign (this is for sale BUT until it sells, I will enjoy it) amidst my pumpkin collection....

Holiday treat buffet....


Do you see what I see?

This ghost is vintage...my grandmother gave it to MY mother when I was a child, and now my mother has passed it on to me....So special and sentimental - thanks mom!!

The children's gallery wall was spooked up for the occasion....

I added bones, skulls and spiders to my vase of apples....


... a few spiders  crawled into the crown as well.....

Bewitched sees  you off at the front door....
I'd LOVE to see how YOU decorate! Leave me a message with your blog link so I can check it out!! Happy Haunting!

No comments: