Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WIWW

Every week I can't believe how fast Wednesday has rolled around again!! And now that my photog's in school, it's harder to get pics!! I am linking up with Linds at http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2012/10/what-i-wore-wednesday-89/. Thanks to all the sweeties that left comments this week - I heart what you have to say!!

Thursday


What I am wearing:
Black Sweater tneck - Thrifted
Short Pearl necklace - Gifted
Long silver necklace - Thrifted
Grey Sweater Skirt - Target via the thrift
Tights - CVS (these were the ones I bought and talked about here http://objectofmayaffection.blogspot.com/2012/08/thrifty-tuesday.html and they were only .75)
Boots - Uggs

I think the patterned tights were SO cute with this outfit!! I KNEW I'd love them come fall and winter!


Friday-  Pedi at Foxy Rockers Salon (post coming soon about Foxy Rockers)
 What I am wearing:
Denim Vest - Thrifted
Lace Sweatshirt - Target last year
Black Leggings - Seven via Marshall's
Boots - Uggs


Sunday
What I am wearing:
Black Skull T - Foxy Rockers
Orange LS Burnout - Old Kohl's
Jeans - Maurices
Boots - OLD Uggs (these are the ones I wear to flea market, when it's wet out or to the pumpkin patch)


Tuesday
What I am wearing:
Ikat Button Down - Thrifted
Brown Tank - Macy's
Leopard Belt - Target via the Thrift
Red Jeans - Chicos
Taupe Booties - Toms

Off to see what YOU wore (I need some inspiration for work today)

1 comment:

Daenel T. said...

Your outfits are cute. I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one who buys my tights at drug stores, they have some really cute patterned ones. And they're inexpensive. And your pumpkin patch Uggs look so cozy. Have a great weekend.