Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Sunday, January 13, 2013

A day in the life...

A day in the life are pics from my iphone for the week.....

Started decorating for V-Day

Fruit cup @ Tweet

More V-day decor (Love makes the world go round)

When I took the tree down - this lil corner was SO SAD...So I added this fab 'kitchen' table (which come spring will be featured at the flea) but for now it fills that lil empty corner of my home!! 


Working on getting organized in the New Year (I will feature a post on what I have done to get a lil more organized so far)

Patiently waiting on summer to arrive

Prepping Saturday breakfast (no breakfast is complete without breakfast meat - bacon is MY personal preference)

Nice lil breakfast with my babies...
What did you do this week?!?!

No comments: