Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WIWW

FOR REAL!! The weeks keep flying by!!! Linking up with Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2013/01/what-i-wore-wednesday-100/

Friday
What I am wearing:
Scarf - Family Dollar
LS Tee - Target
Red Jeans - Chicos
Boots - Uggs
Saturday
A case of switch and bait! LOL! 
I knew I wanted a vest this day....SO I started with the fur vest - didn't like it...then my GO TO denim vest - LOVE - added my fab magnetic flower...and realized I didn't like the belt! Here is what I ended up with...

What I am wearing:
Magnetic Flower - Chicos
Vest - Thrifted
Pearls - Ny& Co, Big Lots
Grey T-neck sweater - Chicos
Jeans - Chicos
Grey Suede Boots - Target

Monday

What I am wearing:
Chambray Shirt - Chicos
Necklace - theSassyPearl
Black Tank - Target
Belt - Ross
Glitter and Tulle Skirt - Target - the girls section
Boots - Uggs

Tuesday
 What I am wearing:
Chartreuse Coat - Target
Black Turtleneck - Thrifted
Pearls - Big Lots, Ny& Co
Grey & Black Stripe Skirt - Target
Black Boot Socks - Taret via the thrift (BRAN NEW)
Grey Suede Boots - Target


Off to see what YOU all wore!! What was your fave piece that I wore this week?!?!?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

those red pants ROCK!

p.s. i just found your blog through the pleated poppy and am definitely following you now. :)

dash dot dotty

Unknown said...

I love Mondays and Tuesdays outfits , that chartreuse jacket is awesome. Is that recent?

Carrie

Jessi said...

Love your bright yellow jacket! So cute. That denim vest is so fun too! I'm pretty sure my sister got those booties at forever young shoes :) thanks for stopping by!
-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Tamera Beardsley said...

Such creative looks my dear! Kudos and Happy New Year's to you!

Danielle said...

Love your Monday outfit, you lok great! I like the jean vest too, now I need to find one :) Thanks for stopping by!