Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WIWW

Linkin up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2013/01/what-i-wore-wednesday-101/

Do y'all ever have a bad face week?!?!? Ya know the one where you can tell your smile is off? Your hair is whack? And your face looks puffy?!?!? THAT was my week last week friends!! So just look at the WIWW!!

Thursday
 I was chilled Thursday so first I threw on an infinity scarf...which worked for a bit...then I added the sweater (and the irony is this day is was near 50!)

What I am wearing:
Infinity Scarf - Family Dollar (MY GO TO place for cheap impactful accessories)
Boyfriend Cardi - Target (old)
Plaid Shirt - Don't remember
Black Leggings - Seven via Marshall's (4 yars ago - LOVE these and can't find a suitable replacement)
Boots - kick around UGG's

Friday
What I am wearing:
Scarf - Chico's
T-Neck Sweater - Kohls (old)
Belt - Chico's
Skirt - Chico's
Boots - Target

Saturday
What I am wearing:
Black Ponte Blazer - Lane Bryant (old)
Polka Dot Shirt-  Maurices
Pearls -Vintage
Denim Leggings - Chicos
Boots - Uggs

Sunday - I was in a total FUNKY MIX pattern kinda day
What I am wearing:
Skully Scarf - Target
Plaid Collared Button Down - Macy's Mens Department
Blue Burn-out T - Steve & Barry( That's how OLD it is!! Does anyone remember S&B?!?! Sarah Jessica Parker even did a line for them - bitten)
Jean Leggings - Chicos
Boots - Kick Around Uggs (when snow is on the ground THESE are my go to boots since during the move I seem to have misplaced all my snow boots)
Bracelets - Misc - Thrifted, Target, Ross, Tiffany


 Monday - My LOVE of crazy mixes and collard shirts continues!! 
 What I am wearing:
Black/White Stripe Collared Shirt - Thrifted
Sequin Sweatshirt - Chico's
Jean Leggings - Chicos
Boots- Uggs

 Tuesday
What I am wearing:
Frenchie Poodle Scarf - Marshall's
(I LOVE this scarf - for some reason it seems so glamorous and stands ALONE! Just as a precautionary measure be aware people WILL pet you!! LOL)
Black T-Neck Sweater - Thrifted
Jeans - Chicos
Boots - Uggs

Off to see what YOU wore!! If ya stopped by, take a minute and let me know which look was YOUR fave!!!
ps - have you noticed that some weeks you wear a certain color...which kinda trends your wardrobe for the week (it may be based on a nail color, a new lipstick, purse, etc). Thursday and Friday were shades of that magenta purple...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love all the bold colors you were wearing, but the blue outfit on Sunday is probably my favorite.

Unknown said...

Great outfits! I love all the colors!

www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
www.daisyraeboutique.com