Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Try It Thursday...Headband Tower...Saw it Pinned it DID IT!!

Today's Try It Thursday post is something that has been AL OVER Pinterest....and I FINALLY Did it!!

I took an oatmeal container (you will need the larger size so the headband stays put)


and as I began to spray paint it...
 I noticed I could just pull the sticker off....it peeled off really easy...and left me with a natural cardboard tube...

I grabbed a silver taper holder and used some glue around the ring....placed the canister on the center (and then I added bags of decorative stones inside to give it some weight)


After letting it set for a few hours, I filled the inside with my brushes and bump-its (I've never used them but who knows, they may come in handy some day!!)

and placed all my fancy headbands (in color order) on the canister - tucked it in the linen closet and VIOLA!!

Simple, CHEAP and effective! My favey kinda project!!

1 comment:

Jeans and a Teacup said...

What a great idea! I love finding new ways to organize my jewelry/accessories!
~Jessica
Jeans and a Teacup