Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WIWW

I say it every week! LOL...Wednesday comes so fast!! Last week I wore my yoga pants and a hoodie and meant to snap a pic (because it was so out of character for me). Linkin' up with Lindsey http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/

Wednesday
 What I am wearing:
Hoodie - Target (old and the BEST part is the silver foil on the back)
Tunic - Target (old)
Jeans - Seven (and a size too big)

Friday 
What I am wearing:
Vest - Thrifted
Pin - Chico's
Short Necklace - Chico's
Long Necklace - Chico's (and actually a belt)
Grey T-Neck Sweater - Chico's
Jeans - Chicos - So Slimming
Boots - Ugg's

Saturday
What I am wearing:
Denim Jacket - Thrifted
Pins - Gifted and Chico's
T-Neck Sweater - Chico's
Necklaces - Thrifted / Target
Belt - Garage Sale
Skirt - J Jill via the thrift
Mary Janes - Macy's


Sunday
What I am wearing:
Leopard Hoodie - Chico's
MONOGRAM Necklace - Etsy
Jeggings - Chico's
Boots-  Uggs

Monday
 What I am wearing:
Denim Jacket- Thrifted
Necklaces - Thrifted
Black Sweater - Ralph Lauren
Skirt - Chico's
Boots- Uggs


 Tuesday
 STRAIGHT up pattern mixin - I LOVE it!! What I am wearing:
Blue Burn Out Tee - Steve & Barry's
Checkered Collared Shirt - Macy's Mens department (also seen last week - I am LOVING this shirt)
Short Pearl Necklace - Big Lots
Long Pearls - Vintage
Floral Jeans - Chico's
Boots - Uggs
Today / Wednesday
On my own with no photog!! But I totally wanted to show this scarf!!

Scarf - Target
Black Long Sleeve Tee - Target

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Love those floral pants!! I love me some patterned pants :) Thanks for stopping by. You have great hair, by the way!

Danielle
Littlebitofwowe.blogspot.com

Stacey Kay said...

Great ensembles! I really love that Chico's skirt and the blue scarf. I must find similar ones! :) Check out seller 'clodeals' for the liquid leggings on ebay. Thanks for stopping by my page! Pleasure meeting you! :)