Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, February 21, 2013

WIWW

Linkin up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2013/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-106/

FRIDAY (went and got my hair cut)
What I a wearing:
Hairstyle - Courtesy of P!NK done by Beth @ Shabbon's
Necklace - Chicos
Striped T - Wal-Mart
Leggings - Seven via Marshall's
Boots-  Uggs


SATURDAY
 What I am wearing:
Pearl Necklaces - Gifted and Vintage
Plaid Flannel - Wal-Mart? OLD
Tank - Wal-Mart
Jeans - Mudd
Boots - Coach

SUNDAY
 What I am wearing:
Denim Jacket - Thirfted
Scarf - Lane Bryant
T-Shirt - Kohl's
Floral Jeans - Chicos
Boots - Uggs

MONDAY

This outfit was actually INSPIRED by a WIWW post 2 weeks ago!! 
Infinity Scarf - Family Dollar
Necklace - The Sassy Pearl
Blk/White Striped Tee - H&M via the thrift
Red Jeans - Chicos
Boots - Uggs

Can't wait to SEE what YOU wore!! Saw something you liked?!?! Leave some comment love!! 

3 comments:

Sheena Rae said...

I love that plaid shirt and the last outfit! I happen to have pants that are awfully close to those!
Thanks for stopping by!


Sheena

Traci Michele said...

love the last pic! I can seriously get an Infinity Scarf at the Family Dollar?!?! Woot!

Here's my outfits for the week:

http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-week-3.html

Nikki said...

Love your hair! And the printed pants - so cute!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm running a giveaway right now and would love for you to enter it.
xoxo,
Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

Enter my giveaway to win a Monogrammed Leather Clutch here