Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WIWW Thrifty edition

It's that time again!! Time to link up with Lindsey for WIWW - check it out here http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/ also linking up with Kayla for My Style Monday here http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-style-monday_8.html


THURSDAY
What I am wearing:
Golden Pearls - Express - OLD
Long Pearl Strand - My great Aunt's
Sweater - JCP (NEW) via the thrift
Flower Pin -Chicos
Tank - Chicos
Animal Print Belt - Chicos
Gold Pants - NY & CO via the thrift (NOW, I have had these pants for 2 years peeps and could never wear them because they wouldn't zip - at all....GLAD I saved them for 2 reasons - 1) I LOVE them and 
2) I can now zip and button them - woot woot!!
Sandals -  Macy's


Saturday
 What I am wearing:
Denim Jacket - Wal Mart - OLD
Lace Tank - Maurices
Skirt - Clothing Swap
Bracelets - Assorted
Cross Necklace - Galena

Monday

Forgot to get a WIWW pic BEFORE I put my lounge pants on SO you only get a head shot!! LOL
What I am wearing:
Scarf - Lane Bryant
Thermal - Lucky via the thrift
Monday
 What I am wearing:
Skully Scarf - Target
(and YES, apparently I wear this once a week!! LOL)
Black & White Long Sleeve - H&M via the thrift
Back Tank - Walmart
Jeans - Hydraulic via Macy's LOLA curvy fit - BEST JEANS EVAH!! for us curvy girls!
Boots - Uggs

WHAT did YOU wear this week?!?!? Leave me a comment!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your style! Great looks.

Amy Bennett said...

Love all your outfits! So cute!

Amy
http://www.permissiontoperuse.com

Ann, Heather and Sheila said...

Love the outfits, but really want to know how you lost the weight so your pants would zip -- I am assuming that's why they zip now vs before. I need some inspiration/encouragement!
Heather from Friendship, Life and Style

Kayla @ Home Coming said...

Great outfits! I'd love for you to link up to My Style Monday. http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-style-monday_8.html