Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, June 27, 2013

TRY It THURSDAY CORK BOARD

So Kmart out here was closing one of it's stores back in October of last year...which meant sales....I picked up several things...This kick ass leopard cork board being one of them!! For $2.00 - holla!! 


I had this spot in my lil laundry closet that I wanted to hang it in...to keep invites and photos and all those things that accumulate on the kitchen table....

BUT  I didn't wanna use push pins and "ruin" the cutie leopard pattern...SO I hot glued ribbon to the back of the board (I was in a hurry because I have been meaning to do this since November of last year!!) and I finally took the .25 seconds it took to hang this! So my ribbons aren't perfectly centered or measured...

BUT I'm cool with that!! My stuff is on the board!!!

What project has nagged you for 7 months when it only took less than a minute to complete?!?!?

No comments: