Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WIWW

WOOT WOOT I get to participate again this week!! My photog is back!! (Although just now I realized I could've done an arm swag post....ah well). I have a few outfits to link up with Linds http://thepleatedpoppy.com/2013/06/what-i-wore-3/ for What I Wore Wednesday!!

SUNDAY
 What I am wearing:
Polka Dot Top - Maurices
Black Crops - Thrifted
Wedges - Macy's

MONDAY
This was one of those outfits that I didn't feel SUPER in...the proportions I felt were all wrong - the pants are a lil big (that's a good thing but ooh sad, I won't wear them again)...
What I'm wearing:
Jacket - Macy's
Necklaces - Assorted Thrift shops/short one Maurices
Tank - Macy's
Belt - Chico's
Pants - Chico's
Cuff - Macy's
Sandals - Macy's

THIS is what I wore a few weeks ago...and while going through my pics I realized I styled it very similar....

BUT different....THIS week....TUESDAY
The ONLY thing that changed was the accessories....Different necklaces, belts, bracelets and I added a flower this week....WHICH look did you like best?!?!?

What I'm wearing:
Vest - Thrifted
Silver Ball Necklace -Thrifted
Flower Pin - Chico's
Tank - Macy's
Belt - Chico's
Skirt - Thrifted
Boots - Cowboy Boots - all day e'rey day!! LOL Momma LOVES her boots!!

Off to see what YOU wore!

No comments: