Sassy and Shabby

For the love of all things Vintage

Thursday, June 6, 2013

WIWW

Don't have too many pics this week....my lil photog wasn't around much - maybe I need to fire her! LOL! I'm still gonna link up with Linds http://thepleatedpoppy.com/category/what-i-wore/


Friday - DATE Night :)
ARM SWAG - (from hand up) Betsy Johnson, Chico's and Lane Bryant - these were only 3 bracelets BUT each was a charming bunch
Jeans - Hydraulic
 MONDAY - After work Home and Comfy
 What I'm wearing:
Lifeguard Hooded Sweatshirt - Thrifted
Navy and White Shorty Shorts - OLD Wal-Mart

**I felt so Americana Beach in my comfy clothes!

TUESDAY
 What I am wearing:
Necklace - Thrifted
Ikat Button Down - Nine West - Thrifted
Tank - Chico's
Capri's - Chico's So Slimming
Sandals - LEI Wal Mart

WEDNESDAY
Necklace - Crimson Clover
Dress - VINTAGE and thrifted
Sandals - Macy's

Can't wait to see what y'all wore this week!!

1 comment:

Imogen said...

My favoutite is Wednesday! Love how bright and fun that dress is.